Monday, December 01, 2008


(some pages from my old high-school diary when I was experimenting with water-colors)

Just like I found it was hard to believe that it was November, I find it hard to believe that the semester is so quickly coming to an end. Excuse the cliche, but it really does seem like yesterday that I was crapping myself over starting college. I am really looking forward to my next semester's classes: Painting I, 3D Design, Life Drawing/Anatomy, Guitar...and yeah, I guess Western Heritage I and Intro to Philosophy. Despite the fact that I really think I'll wind up disliking the history class AND the philosophy class, it's important to take stuff like that whether we like it or not. I think it's really annoying to listen to people spout opinions not backed up by facts or examples, so stuff like theology and history classes are definitely a big plus. 

Thus far, I am very pleased with the the way I have adjusted to college-life. I find myself to be much more responsible, able to manage my (now precious) time much better, and to know when to take care of myself when I feel like I can't go anymore. Don't take that the wrong way, though. I am in no rush at all to "grow up", because as far as I am concerned, I will forever remain an idealistic, slightly rebellious and stupid twenty-something for the rest of my life. 

And I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

the picture is SO pretty
u should have gave that to russel.. and be like.. the "u make me so angry " is dedicated to u